The Application for Full Planning Permission should be used when making a detailed planning application for development under Section 62 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended), excluding householder developments.

Sounds complicated? We are here to make sure that there are no complications with your planning!

Full Planning

Examples of building works which may require planning permission include:

  • any works relating to a flat
  • applications to increase the number of dwellings (for example, flat conversions, building a separate house in the garden, subdividing existing dwellings)
  • anything outside the garden of the property (such as stables in a separate paddock)
  • demolition of buildings (within a conservation area)
  • replacement buildings (whether in part or in full)
  • other work normally undertaken by a builder, such as the erection or walls and fencing

Planning permission may also be necessary if there is a material change of use of buildings or land (whether in part or in full).

Did You Know…?

You must ensure you apply for the correct consent, otherwise your application will be invalid. We can provide guidance in selecting the correct type, ensuring the success of your application.

Contact Us

The High Cross Centre
Unit 9B Fountayne Road
London N15 4BE

020 8802 3480

020 3846 6745